Are you a CSW working towards licensure? Have you dreamed of opening your own private practice someday? Then we have the position for you! Actually Connect Counseling is hiring a full-time therapist to work in our Pleasant Grove office. We are seeking a fully-licensed or graduated therapist working towards licensure who is trauma trained with an attachment and trauma perspective. This therapists will work with children, teens, adults and couples. We are looking for therapists who are professional with good clinical experience, understanding of ethical and work responsibilities, and able to work well with our great team.
Our business model allows for clinicians to train and learn while also gaining valuable experience in how to create and grow their own practice. We will also help you to find your own niche and begin specializing in what matters most to you. Our hope is when your licensure time arrives you will be ready to take your clients with you and launch on your own!
Our business planning track for 2nd year therapists provides unique training and learning opportunities to not only help you become the best clinician you can be but an experienced and ready practice owner as well.
* Provide clinical therapeutic services to patients through individual therapy (no group therapy required)
* Work to meet patient needs effectively and resolve individual issues
* Maintain accurate and timely records of paperwork
* Carry a caseload of 25-30 clients per week
* Attend weekly meetings which include training & staffing time
* Attend weekly supervision
* Work on enhancing and growing your clinical skills through personal growth goals and other training opportunities.
Looking for qualified individuals who are either CSW, ACMHC, or AMFT.
Trained, or willing to train, in EMDR, CBT, EFT and other therapy modalities.
This job will build quickly to a full-time caseload.
Staff meeting attendance is required.
Hours: Flexible, create your own schedule.
Telehealth only until July after that in-person and telehealth options available.
Salary: $27.00 to $45.00/hour DOE and potential. Bonuses are available based on your caseload. Training money and some paid holidays are available after caseload maturation.
Job Type: Full-time (Part-time also available, 15 hrs minimum required)
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.