Part-time Couples/Marriage Therapist
Actually Connect Counseling is hiring a part-time therapist to work in our Pleasant Grove office. We are seeking a fully-licensed marriage and family therapist or LCSW, CMHC with couples therapy experience. We are looking for therapists who are professional with good clinical experience, understanding of ethical and work responsibilities, and able to work well with our great team. We are especially seeking individuals with evening and weekend hours available.
* Provide clinical therapeutic services to patients through couples therapy
* Work to meet patient needs effectively and resolve individual issues
* Maintain accurate and timely records of paperwork
* Carry a caseload of 7-20 clients per week
* Attend monthly staff meetings
* Work on enhancing and growing your clinical skills through personal growth and other training opportunities.
Looking for qualified individuals who are either LCSW, CMHC, or LMFT.
Trained, or willing to train, in EFT, Gottman and other therapy modalities.
This job will fill quickly to a full caseload.
Hours: Flexible, create your own schedule.
Salary: $35.00 to $55.00/hour DOE and licensure. Bonuses are available based on your caseload. Training money available for those who carry more than 15 weekly clients.
Job Type: Part-time
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.